Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Silly Facebook Quote Game 3 - Part 3 of 4

QUOTE ELEVEN:

Matthew Rozsa
Forty points goes to whoever tells me which president said that female reporters shouldn't accompany him to an international summit because "they're not going to understand throw-weights or what is happening in Afghanistan or in human rights. Some women will, but most women would rather read the human-interest stuff of what happened..."
Yesterday at 8:35pm ·

Matthew Rozsa
Needless to say, I do not have a high opinion of this man.
Yesterday at 8:36pm ·

Regina Teltser
sounds like nixon or reagan to me.
Yesterday at 9:11pm ·

Matthew Rozsa
Pick one.
Yesterday at 9:11pm ·

Regina Teltser
I'm going with reagan.
Yesterday at 9:11pm ·

Matthew Rozsa
You're right!
Yesterday at 9:12pm ·


QUOTE TWELVE:

Matthew Rozsa
Thirty-eight points to whoever figures out who said, after a woman called him drunk, "I am drunk. But you are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But tomorrow morning I, ______, will be sober."
Yesterday at 9:18pm ·

Allison Rose Frederich
winston churchill to bessie braddock
Yesterday at 9:23pm ·

Matthew Rozsa
Good again!
Yesterday at 9:34pm ·


QUOTE THIRTEEN:

Matthew Rozsa
FORTY-SIX POINTS!!!!!!!!! When asked for his opinion about President Obama's current performance, this individual replied:
"I'm torn. For me, I feel like I can't tell if he's a Jedi master, playing chess on a three-level board way ahead of us, or if this is kicking his ass."
For the record, I couldn't agree more.
Yesterday at 10:46pm ·

Kevin Brettell
That really, really sounds like something Jon Stewart would say.
Yesterday at 11:46pm ·

Matthew Rozsa
That is because it is something that Jon Stewart really, really said.
Yesterday at 11:52pm ·


QUOTE FOURTEEN:

Matthew Rozsa
For sixty points, tell me which episode of "The Twilight Zone" contains these lines in its closing monologue:
"Prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone."
18 hours ago ·

Max
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
18 hours ago ·

Matthew Rozsa
Good going Max!
18 hours ago ·

Kirk Harlan
Damn, wish I was online when you put this out. One of my top five favorite episodes. We studied it in my Cold War class as media that indirectly commented on the Red Scare.
14 hours ago ·

Laura Brown
You are a true nerd. I am proud to friend you.
4 hours ago ·


QUOTE FIFTEEN:

Matthew Rozsa
For forty-eight points, tell me who said: "Desperate times call for desperate desperateness."
18 hours ago ·

Rachel Ana Brown
Angry Beavers! I've been spawned!
18 hours ago ·

Matthew Rozsa
Right as rain, Rachel!
18 hours ago ·


FOR PART FOUR...
http://riskinghemlock.blogspot.com/2010/02/silly-facebook-quote-game-3-part-4-of-4.html

No comments: