Thursday, January 21, 2010

John Edwards News

John Edwards finally admitted paternity over the child produced by his adulterous affair with videographer Rielle Hunter.

I am Quinn's father. I will do everything in my power to provide her with the love and support she deserves. I have been able to spend time with her during the past year and trust that future efforts to show her the love and affection she deserves can be done privately and in peace.

Of course, we are supposed to believe that Edwards issued this statement out of a spontaneous desire to do the right thing, and not because his former right-hand man, Andrew Young, is about to publish a tell-all memoir blowing Edwards' already non-existent cover.

So what do I think of this? See one of my earlier blog posts on the subject:

http://riskinghemlock.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-john-edwards-betrayed-me.html

No comments: